Yaspe (Jaspe) silk from Bart & Francis is in Addendum3 and Edition 4, page 45.

I measured it as 20 w/cm, but it's a slub thread so difficult to get an accurate measurement. I have just finished (bank holiday weekend) a torchon edging made with Filato per Tombolo di Cantu 30 with Yaspe 30/2 for the workers. Not conventional to mix cotton and silk but I wanted to see how the Yaspe worked up. The mat's to big to get it all onto the scanner so I'll need to mess about with the camera to get a proper pic for the website gallery, but I've added a scan of 1/4 of it to:
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/lacepics/lacepics.html

Brenda

Also the thread calls for Yaspe shantung 100% siede, silk, soie Nm 30/2 Nel
50/2
I don't see it in Brenda's book but I think it could be 18 wraps.  Am I
correct?

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html