Hello everyone

Here in England it's almost December and I've done another Advent calendar. Various thoughts, ideas, musings etc on the Christmas theme.

There's a link from my homepage, as in the signature at the bottom.
On 24th December there's a little quiz with a small prize, open until 31st December.

Actually I'm still working on it, so even if you know how to cheat you can't see all the pages yet!

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html