I will be in England visiting family in April and intend to go to the UK Lace Guild AGM weekend at Worcester on 17 - 19 April. Will there be any other spiders there? It would be nice to meet up with some familiar names and faces., especially as I missed the meetup in Groningen. I am also treating myself to a 3 day course on Bedfordshire Lace with Barbara Underwood at Knuston Hall at the end of my trip. Can't wait!
Greetings from
Janis Savage
in Honeydew, South Africa where we are having a very wet and cool summer. I think that autumn is coming early this year.