After seeing Alice's newpaper article of a few years ago, I thought you
might like to see the article about me and my laces done for a new local
website. I felt like I had been written up by Victoria magazine! The slide
show of my lace is very nice. Unfortunately, Vicki did not identify the
Halas lace and the Point de Gaze lappet that are Hungarian made and antique,
respectively. The rest is my work although not originals. Enjoy!
www.athomeinsussexcounty.com.

Exquisite Lee!  Clearly someone who has put in many, many hours of
'practise'!  Lovely to see some needlelace and did I recognise two framed
pieces of needlace there?

Catherine Barley