As a leftie also, I will say that I find it fairly easy to follow
written instructions (unless it involves housework....)  I like the
message on Clay's sisters teeshirt too!  For those of you who are not
left handed I say this.....

Don't try to understand us, you'll never manage it..... it's a left
thing you know!

Sue in EY