From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Vicki Bradford
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:38 PM
To: nlaffe...@ozemail.com.au; lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Silk and Stainless Steel Thread

Hi Noelene and other spiders,

I purchased some very fine stainless steel thread (just stainless
steel--not blended with anything) from Habu at a knitting festival last
year.  I saw some blended with wool at the time too.  I haven't used it
yet, but it was just too intriguing not to buy!  I'll report when I get
around to doing something with it which may be soon, now that you've
inspired me!  Do post some photos of your flower.

Vicki in hazy, hot, and humid Maryland where we had a heat advisory (to
stay indoors!) today