I just got home from buying 2 live lobsters for dinner tonight and was reading all the emails about afficots. Since I will have 4 lobster claws available, I thought I'd raffle off the pincers. (The large part of the claw can also be used as an afficot, but mine will be broken to get the meat out.) So if you'd like one, send me your name and address and I'll pull 4 names out of a hat on Sept. 25 and send them off - surface mail. There shouldn't be any problem with entry into another country since they will have been boiled and bleached.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot