I have been following the thread on the leaf videos. Unfortunately my internet server does not provide enough power to view them, even though we pay for 3G Broadband. It stops and starts all the time and is just too painful to try and watch. If I play it at some time when I do not sit and watch it, and then use one of the methods used to save it, will I be able to view it contimuously or will it still have all the stops and starts in it? Here's hoping that a computer literate spider will be able to put me out of my misery.
Janis Savage
in Honeydew
South Africa