Delightful--what a charming display with informative notes!  Nice job
lacemakers, organizers & web experts.  I'm still working on hand-stitched gifts
for embroidery friends so didn't join the card exchange for the obvious
reason--procrastination.  Some of the items were started in August & have
visited Wales (LGUK summer school), earning frequent flyer miles along the way!
 But I'm very impressed by the creative output & motivated to do better in
2010--Clay will you assign me a card partner in January?  ;-) Susan, in Erie,
where last week's blizzard has given way to warmer temps, sleet & glazed
pavement