On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 12:20 -0800, Lorri Ferguson wrote:

> Alix,
>
> Your laces are beautiful.  Can you tell us about the lace
> techniques/types they are?  I am especially interested in #s  1,  3,
> 6,  &7.  Ddid you design them yourself or where can one find the
> prickings?
>
> Lorri F,  Graham, Washington, USA

1,3,4,5 are needle-lace the other are duchesse lace.
2 and 7 are my own pattern, with a lot of help from my teacher
1 is a pattern from Irma Boone my needle lace teacher
3 a pattern from Leona Parfait, the pattern is for duchesse but I worked
is as a needle-lace out of the duchesse.lace Edition Carpentier.
4 and 5 are pattern I changed to fit the frames both not larger than 4,5
cm.
6 is a pattern from my teacher Helene Blanchard.

my next project is a handkerchief for my  daughter in Law from the book
Jugendstil of the German klöppelverband. I hope that I will finish it
for the marriage in july, we will see.

I am happy those laces please you, if I find more pictures , I will post
them too, but it seems I lost a lot of my scans in crashes, updating and
changing computers in the last years never missed them until today..

Alix

from Luxembourg.