Talking about photographing lace I have a question, I have a very ordinary
digital camera (HP Photosmart M417) that does have a few functions Macro
etc. and would like to know the best way to take photographs of lace with
it, as I am going to Carrow House in Norwich on Thursday where they are
going to get out the boxes of antique lace they have for the Norfolk
Lacemakers to both look at and handle (with gloves on of course) and would
like to take full advantage of this and get , hopefully, some good shots.

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK