Thank you, to all of you, for your compliments.

My Binche pieces are all from the Binche-lace school.
They have of course the pattern from the binche-books you can buy, but
the little circles are pattern of Mrs. Blanchard, she is drawing a new
one each year for the lace-exam, so I made a few before the exam to
practice. Officially you have to finish the piece in 20 hours.
Inofficially you can take up to 25 or 30 hours, but you have to work in
class only.
My exam-Binche-piece is not in my album. I will make a scan and put it
in the album in a few days.My duchesse exam-piece was the
Greek-Mandrogan- player.

Alix
from sunny but cold Luxembourg.