----- Original Message -----
From: "Lorelei Halley"
Hi Everybody

http://fiore-merletto.socialgo.com/   I've looked here and the site is partly
set up, but no activity and no photos yet.  Don't know if they will require
membership before showing you pictures.

Also the person who runs the networking site, Fiorenza, says she has a
website, where she will post some of the photos from fioretombolo when she
gets permission from her members.

http://www.fioretombolo.net