Hello all Arachneans.

It seems that Laurie and me had the same idea in different places of the
world! I have just created a blog where I want to include information on
places where lace is made. In fact, the blog is intended for Spanish lacers,
who have very little information of this  kind in Spanish. But, not wanting
to let you out of this, I have made an English version. The first article is
about my visit to Rauma a few weeks ago. Another one about my visit to Eeva
Liisa Kortelahti will follow soon.

Thank you very much to Outi and Pene, who gave me a lot of advice about what
to see in Finland!

Hope you like the article. This is the link to the blog:
http://mi-pequeno-taller-eng.blogspot.com/

Best regards from Antje, in Spain.