----- Original Message -----
From: "Miriam Gidron" <mgid...@netvision.net.il>

I need your help. I want to make the center piece on page86 (leinikkipelto)
in the book "Let's make bobbin lace" by Eva-Lisa Kortelahti.

The pattern has two parts which, as far as I understand are worked
separately but yet one part is joined to the other part in some stage of the
work.,

My question is which part comes first and how are the joins worked.