I received my Christmas card in the mail from Sallie of Sunset Hills, Mo. The
front of my card had a picture that was taken on the picture of the Sign that
stated  Forever West U.S.Capital Christmas Tree 2010.The truck was on route to
Washington, DC. Inside the card was another very nice picture of Lake Marie,
Snowy Range, Wy. Sallie stated that she was a beginner in lace making but I
love
the lace bookmark she sent in Pinks and I also loved the smaller one that was
done in christmas colors. Thank you Sallie for your card and lace treasures.

ry
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com
http://celticdreamweaver.com/
http://celticdreamweave.blogspot.com/