Hi,

I have just received a lovely card, with a gorgeous piece of deep red lace and
a calendar which is just the right size for my desk.

Thank you so much Laura. I hope you received my card. It was sent with time to
spare (I thought). The card I sent to friends of mine in Alaska –not lace
makers- got theirs before Christmas, but theirs has still to arrive.

Best wishes from Joepie, in misty East Sussex where the temperature has risen
to bearable level.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
wlEmoticon-openmouthedsmile[1].png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]