Jenny,
Thanks for the reminder to look at the new cards that are posted on your
website.

Nice job everyone.  Faye, where did you find the wooden star and centerpiece
for
your card?  I have seen similar things from Europe but have no idea where they
can be purchased.  Did you make up the pattern to fit the star?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas holiday and didn't eat as much chocolate as
did.

Janice

<The Arachne card site <http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne/2010/index.html>
has been updated with the latest batch of cards, please remember to refresh
your screen if you have visited recently. I will try to get to the downloads
later today. For those who asked, the title picture is made with the Kathryn
lace <http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/Lace/freebies.html>  behind the
transparent text, I then added a drop shadow, 1 pixel stroke and inner
shadow to complete the look.>

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org