Wow!  Did I get a surprise this past week!  I knew for certain that I would
eventually receive my Christmas card from my partner, Joepie, just didn't know
how special it would be.  I've even put off looking at the page of all of the
exchanges so I'd be surprised!  Joepie sent her card in plenty of time, early
December.  But it looks as if our local mail was a huge hang-up!  With the
stack that contained her card, were letters sent from my own town dated
December 12.  Boy, has the service heard about that!  They suspect someone in
the neighborhood mistakenly received it and held onto it until after a trip or
something....RRRRRR.

Back to the lovely card!  It is a beautiful bangle style ornament with
multiple thread types.  Very Pretty!  She also sent a very nice Milanese snake
bookmark!  What a great surprise!!!  Joepie, thank you so much and I hope you
understand why my thank you is so late in coming.  I did have faith that it
would arrive, given the odd weather delays. My son just received a package
from the midwest that was sent before the holidays, a bit worse for the wear.

To those that haven't participated in any of the exchanges, I really encourage
you to try it.  It is so nice to communicate with others that are on the
list.  It's fun to meet new people that might not post very regularly, and
discover the type of skills others may have!  Our organizing geniuses for
these exchanges are treasures to the group.  Thank you all!

Happy New Year to all of you!
Happy Lacemaking,
Laura Sandison
Lace! in New Mexico, USA