Hi all,

As many of you may have guessed my email address was hijacked and a rather
unpleasant email claiming to have come from me was sent to my whole address
book.

Please ignore/delete any email you may have received from
andreal...@hotmail.com or andrealam...@hotmail.com in the last 24 hours. Both
email accounts were hacked and I am unable to access their contents at
present.

Thanks to those who contacted me to let me know that something odd had
happened and to check I was OK. Hopefully my old account will be restored to
me but in the meantime please use andreaplam...@hotmail.co.uk as my contact
email address.

Sorry to burden the list with this but just wanted to let you all know 'it
wasn't me' and that I am safe and well (and not in Madrid!!!!).

Best wishes

Andrea Lamble
Cambridge
UK.