Hello all
I just thought I would let you know that the following exhibition opens on Easter Saturday 23rd April and it contains a piece of lace which I made for the artists Sharon Lombard and Heidi Chisholm., and yes, I did get paid for it. It worked out at about $2.50 per hour! They are ex-South Africans and wanted it made in South Africa. Just finished it and got it there in time. Theexhibition is on until June 4th.
Mr Somebody and Mr Nobody's Afro Pop-up Shop
at Amelia Hyde Gallery | 521 6th Street | LOFT | San Francisco | CA | 94941
For more information see http://www.ameliahyde.com/current_shows_new_21_4072440769.pdf

Janis Savage
in South Africa