Hello,

Queyras is a little part of french Alps near Italy.
There is a very special lace without pricking and not a lot of pins. It is make
with a big thread and have a paris ground.

http://www.lesdiversespassionsdejosi.com/article-musee-d-abries-en-queyras-la-maison-du-costume-55692533.html
http://lace.lacefairy.com/Lace/International/QUEYRAS.html

Bobbins, pillows and boxes are wonderfull and make with a knif.
You can buy it now. I bought two boxes last week. I can give you a adress.

You'll can see all in the OIDFA meeting in Caen next year.

Dentelez bien

Sof from France