"...I like to think that I would show lace off better than she does because,
being much larger, there'd be more of it to see on me!.."'

Jean, I fully agree.  I have made myself 2 "Victorian type" plastrons - Long
triangular shaped pieces for down the front of a dress, in mixed beds with
Needlelace centres - and they drape Much better over my ample front, than
they would on a flat, skinny person!!  (big grin!!)

 (I will never fall Flat on my face, that's for sure!  I "carry all before
me", as my little sister once commented!!)

Regards from Liz in cold, wintery, Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com