Thank you,. Jean for both of those articles on your web site.  How
interesting to get to see where the Wedding Dress lace was made, - and
especially to see the lace after it had been trimmed from the whole piece,
and then displayed how it was on the dress.

Also the article on Bucks point.  I will Read, Mark, Learn, and Inwardly
Digest it before  taking the class with you when you come to Oz in
September.  I am So looking forward to meeting you, and to having  a lesson
with you.

I will be off in 2 days time on my trip to USA, and hope to meet some
Arachneans in Denver, Bethesda, and/or Seattle during the next 4 weeks.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne
lizl...@bigpond.com