Hello Lynne,

Thank you for the photos. Yes, bobins, pillow and pricking on your
photos are specific of Tignes.

Have a look : http://lace.lacefairy.com/Lace/International/TIGNESFr.html

There is a lacemaker group near Tignes. Sometimes they come on
lacemeeting : Have a look to pictures 1 and 2 :
http://www.lesdiversespassionsdejosi.com/article-les-clubs-exposants-au-couvige-de-crolles-69928802.html
and here :
http://www.dentellieres.com/Reportage/R2008/Saint-etienne-du-bois/StEtienneduBois2.htm

Dentelez bien