I am currently spending an amount of time on most days sewing around my lace
to hanky but of course that now brings up another question for you good
people.   When completed, this one will be 12 inches square.   What size would
I need to turn a bridal hanky into a temporary baby bonnet in the future?   is
mine big enough? or will it just have to be a bridal hanky only?

Hopefully the last question for this particular project is, How do I pack,
store, present, this piece to either give to a bride to use and to keep, or to
lend to various brides to borrow and return to me (apart from including a
small packet of tissues with a note to tell them which to show and which to
use to blow:-)   I know to use acid free tissue, but folded, rolled, or how?
perhaps to be loosely folded not crushed into a box!!!
Sue T, with no experience of this.
Sue T
Dorset UK
www.hurwitzend.co.uk