Dear Sue,

My suggestion would be to roll, or store flat.

Many have taken a wonderful set of fine linens out of long-term  storage,
and had them separate at the pressed creases.

Every time you crease fabric, or press creases into it, you weaken the
fibers in the creased area.  Your everyday clothing wears out and is  recycled
before you see this sort of thing.  But something that might be  used once
in a generation?  No creases, if possible.

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 8/18/2011 6:03:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,