I spent a little time trying to figure out what the book is.  It doesn't
appear to have any identifying info on it. Maybe there is identifying  info on
the archive but I couldn 't find it. However, I am certain it is the  same
book that is shown in pl. 15 of Santina Levey's Lace a History. Ghirlanda
de sei vaghi fiori, by Pietro Paolo Tozzi, Padua, 1604. I  was trying to
figure out if it had ever been reprinted in modern times. I can't  find any
reference to a reprint. It is listed in the Lotz Bibliography of  Pattern Books
as number 139 a. It claims there are copies in the Metropolitan  Museum, the
V & A, museums in Leipzig, Vienna, Bologna, and  Paris.
There are also other versions of the book, one in 1616, and  one in 1621.
So, is it an original or a reprint?
The library has punched its name in the book, which I would  find a little
surprising if it was an original. But, then again, who  knows?
Devon