Hi everyone,

Yes it is late coming. As no one else has jumped in to run the exchange
this year I am volunteering with Jenny Brandis's help. She will archive the
pictures and any pricking you are willing to donate on her site. As we are
starting so late, our time table is a little skewed and making time will be
shorter.

Anyone interested in participating in the exchange has until October 31 to
send me their name, address, and where they would like to send/receive a
card  from. If you are willing, or want, to do more than one include that
information  also. I will match everyone up and send out your addresses to each
other no  later than November 2nd. Please try to complete your lace and have
it in the  mail by December 5th.

Please ensure that you send a photo of your lace to me or Jenny so we can
post them on her site.

If there are any question. feel free to ask.

Amber Lackey
Forest, VA, USA
_lackam@aol.com_ (mailto:lac...@aol.com)