----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyn Bailey" <lynrbai...@desupernet.net>

I was listening to some lace makers discussing the perils of showing pieces of
lace. ...  One person suggested putting the lace piece between two
pieces of glass. ...  Perhaps even something that can come apart and be put
together again with a different piece.  Screws of a discreet nature?  Does
anyone have experience with such things, and where does one obtain such items?
If I search online, what terms do I use in the Google box?