Hello Antje and everyone

I have seen this magazine all about lace and I love it! It is beautifully
printed, in colour. The stories and articles are varied and interesting,
the quality of the patterns are impressive. I am ordering for myself very
soon.

For us in North America, the cost of a subscription is around $50.00, a bit
more including the paypal fee. It is good value.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada