What a beautiful shawl Agnes. It is amazing how exciting torchon can be when itis enlarged and made with colours and texture.
Have a happy and restful Christmas. You deserve it.
Janis in Honeydew, South Africa, where the weather is beautiful.

Subject: [lace] Shawl finished

Last night I finished a Torchon shawl for my daughter for Christmas. When I
started it 2 moths ago, I was not sure whether it would be for Christmas
2011 or 2012, but I did it, and am quite pleased with the result.
The material was a mixture of alpaca wool, silk and rayon in lace weight.
Not the easiest to work with at it is very slippy and I used standard
English bobbins with spangles.

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.