Yes, from me too, thank you all very much for all the help and advise I have received this year, with the receipt of my Arachne Lace exchange yesterday.

All the very best to everyone in this season, hoping you all have a special time, celebrating in your own special way.
Sue T
Dorset UK

Hi to all
Amidst the final preparations before family begin to arrive I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has participated on arachne over the past year, there is such a wealth of knowledge out there and it's a great way sharing that knowledge - thank you to Liz for getting it going and to Avital for watching over it for us - thank you Laurie for your Lace News site, I hope you are making a good recovery from your recent operation.