----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Duckles" <s...@duckles.me.uk>
Every meeting we have a table where people show what they've made since the
last meeting, and it is usually covered in all sorts of things, from lace
through knitting to cards!!
Do other groups do this as well??
Sue in East Yorks

On 2 Jan 2012, at 21:40,
> ---- lynrbai...@desupernet.net wrote:
 While most (by no means all) "lace" groups seem to be mostly BL makers, most
of the groups seem to have members who do other types of lace (instead of, or
in addition to, BL), especially tatting and knitting/crochet.