Hello All!  Thank you Marisha!  What a lovely surprise today--a card from
Marisha in North Moruya!!  It must have frequent flyer miles by now, having
gone from AU to PA to FL.  The card itself has a photo of Callistemon (Bottle
Brush) that grows in her garden.  And the bonus is the stamp on the
envelope--Santa in scuba gear coming ashore amid water fowl, fish &
crustaceans.  My goodness, you really have fun with the holidays over there.
<G>  Thanks also to the translators who have recently posted English directions
for the LOKK necklace pattern.  It looks like a fun, quickie project.  Looks
like I need to visit the office supply, Walmart & thread shop for supplies this
week.  Warm wishes for a Happy New Year from sunny south Florida.  Sincerely,
Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA