When browsing the Yahoo news page, I found an article about new wax figures of
Kate and William at Madame Tussauds in London, New York and Amsterdam.  The
London Kate had her blue engagement dress (copy), New York had a lavendar dance
dress (copy), but the Amsterdam Kate had a black lace dress (copy).... very
lovely.

When I tried to copy the URL for you, it wouldn't let me.  And then when I went
back to the Yahoo home page, the article had disappeared.  I tried searching
for more information, I found only London and New York stories.  The Amsterdam
Madame Tussauds dutch languange site has a picture of Kate in the dress but I
couldn't read any details.  Maybe some of you can find the story.  It was nice
to see at least one figure wearing lace.

Alice in Oregon .. getting ready to go to Portland Lace Society meeting today.