Hi,

Is there a specific reason why spangles are done with wire and not Nymo
beading thread? Is it just tradition, or does it have to do with something
else. I figure since a lot of beading is done with the Nymo thread, it must
be strong enough for spangling as well. I am having a very hard time
twisting the wire to join the ends so that there is not any wire sticking
out to catch on things, so I have changed to using Nymo thread. I thread it
through the beads twice, so it should hold quite well, and I put a dab of
glue on the knot to secure it.

Marianne

Marianne Gallant

Vernon, BC