From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
The Lace Bee
Sent: July-14-12 12:07 PM
To: 'Lace'
Subject: Re: [lace] Lace Magazine

It has always amazed me that when the Aussie was on his way over to join me
he was able to send a package to me and track it from Adelaide to London but
I couldn't do the same because apparantly, it's not possible to track mail
in Australia (Royal Mail's explanation ... not mine).

I tried to argue but have
given up.

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My
chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my website:
http://thelacebee.weebly.com/