I should have written sooner because I received my card from Alice Howell last
week.  My card to her is in the mail but my other card to Ayla in New Zealand
has to wait until I get to the post office on Friday, closed tomorrow for
Thanksgiving.

Alice made a very nice piece of lace which probably looks better than will show
in any picture because it is 3D.  I sent my card scans and pattern to Jenny.
 Mine are a simple design which I used to do a demo at my guild last Saturday
so
that is why they were not in the mail immediately they came off the pillow.

Happy Thanksgiving to all US members.  Thinking of our Middle East members.

Janice

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org