I have things on 4 pillows. I have a Bucks edging on my travel pillow. I've finished 14 inches of 53. This pillow will come with me to Sweden on the 16th to celebrate Christmas with Middle Child. Haven't done that for 5 years. Will be bringing what I can for an American Christmas dinner. I have the altar cloth on another pillow. I have a beginners' Valenciennes pieces from a class that I WILL finish, so I can get back to the handkerchief, number XI from Kumiko Nakazaki's first folio of Flanders patterns. Just getting to the first corner on that one. Actually, there are things on other pillows, but I haven't worked on them in a while, and the idea is what you're working on now.

But I have decided I need a new sweater for Sweden. The Lett Lopi yarn from Iceland and the book from Canada combined here yesterday. I have about 3 weeks to finish it, so I'm doing that. On Thursday I take the train, 3 hours each way, to New York, to see the lace exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, so I'm bringing the sleeves to work on the train.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where they predicted snow this morning, first of the season, but so far it's rain, and sometimes a bit of wet snow mixed in. Disappointing. The first snowfall of the season is always uplifting. Today looks grey, not bright and white. Sun later today, or tomorrow.