Hi Nicky

Thank you very much indeed for the lovely Christmas decoration. It will stay
with the card this year, but then, as I have done with the others I will
stiffen it with sugar starch and varnish it with Rustins’ clear lacquer to
hang it in the Christmas tree next year. (NEVER use transparent lacquer as it
turns yellow) I have a couple of handmade textile pieces which I did this way
which are now 16-18 year old and look as good as new.

Again many thanks.

Happy lace making,

Joepie, East Sussex, UK where it is cold, but dry and sunny (I’d all but
forgotten what the sun looked like we’ve had so much rain this year).