Hello All!  Every year I watch in awe & envy as the holiday cards are revealed!
 They are wonderful again this year & of course I didn't get one because I
didn't send one!!  Perhaps a New Year's resolution?  <g>  Thank you Janis for
posting the pricking for Jean Horne's nativity.  When I printed it from Flickr,
it came out less than 2" tall & that doesn't seem like the correct scale.  Is
there a way to print this pattern at true size or can you post the correct size
so I can try to adjust?  It's a very sweet pattern & I love the starry sky!
Lovely lace by all Arachnids.  Thanks to Jenny for posting the pics.
Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA