Hi Pam and Arachne colleagues,

Pam and I know what is going on on in many of our lacemeetings. So, no
wonder her reaction. There are indeed quite many people who sell patterns
taken from books and magazines here in Spain. A subject very difficult to
avoid and to fight, because not even the organizers of the meetings care to
put an end to this. A situation which is seen very differently depending on
the point of view: the person who sells copied patterns is really happy to
make money with no effort and the person who works the pattern feels really
unprotected and underestimated!

Apart from this, Pam, I imagine the lacemaker of the photo we have seen is
making your pattern from the magazine.

Best wishes,

Antje, from Spain.

Antje
*
*
*Photography is like life... you can change perspective by changing your
point of view! *

2013/4/30 <p...@cyberlink.co.uk>

> Hi All
>
> As Antje has stated the pattern is available in Vuelta y Cruz. Now I would
> like to know who is selling it?
>
> I give my time freely, designing for the magazine. To see that someone is
> profiting from my hard work is galling to say the least. It´s obvious from
> the photo that it taken in Spain and from the style of the pattern/pricking
> I suspect I know who the seller is. How does one go about stopping
> copyright being violated in this blatant way, both Antje and myself are
> having our intelectual rights compromised.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Pam
> In overcast southern Spain
>

> Quoting Ann-Marie Andersson <a-...@telia.com>:
>
>  Is this pattern familiar to any of you? I would like very much to buy it.
>> https://picasaweb.google.com/**bolillos.marixa/**MirandaDeEbro13#**

5867527567494818<https://picasaweb.google.com/bolillos.marixa/MirandaDeEbro13
#5867527567494818>
>> 994