I'm making a second attempt at the third pattern in Brigittle Bellon's "Kloppelmuster Fur Schals Und Tischlaufer". The first time around I got the pattern started and figured it out until I turned to go back and attach the lace as I went on that part of pattern. There I got stuck. Since I had some other deadlines coming up I cut it off the pillow and set every thing aside for a while. Now I want to go back and master what stopped me before.

First question, Is there a translation of the book anywhere? I've used Google translate for bits and pieces, but that can be more amusing that accurate most of the time. Second question, Is there a working diagram for the patterns? That would help a lot.

Or does someone have some suggestions or hints. For me it's hard to figure out where the pairs go in the beginning by just looking at a color picture of the completed lace.

For now it's back to more trial and error at getting started again.

--
Vila Cox
Warped & Wonderful   http://www.warpedandwonderful.com