Hi,
Sallie and I have volunteered to head up the Christmas card exchange this year
with the all important help from Jenny in the uploading of the cards for all
to see in December. The time line for preparing and sending the cards is:21
SEP - 22 OCT 2013 - send us your name if you desire to participate1 NOV 2013 -
pairings will be sent out to all who desire to participate1 DEC 2013 - all
cards should be postmarked to your partnerWe would also like to provide a
couple ground rules.-  If you want to share your work and the joy of the
season, please send us your name. However, if you send us your name and you
are paired, please follow through. It is most disappointing if someone fails
to follow through and they have gone to the effort of making and sending their
work and card.  - if for some reason after you have been paired you find you
cannot follow through, please let us know and we will reassign your name to
someone else. - last, if you feel uncomfortable sharing your work because you
are just beginning, please don't opt out. We will love your work all the more
because you tried. Janet from Bridlington, Yorkshire, UK
janettheaker1@hotmail.comSallie from Wyoming, USA
bertra...@gmail.com
Please reply to janet & Sallie saying  how many exchanges you would like to do
,along with were you would like your prefered  match ,We will do our best to
carry out your wishes , ie:  USA  Europe or Worldwide Many Thanks Janet &
Sallie