In Spain it is also difficult to find blue film. It is sold in lace
meetings and is very expensive. I also agree with Devon that we should
print on blue paper. It is easy to print the pattern in our home printer.
We do not need to print on cardboard, because we can put cardboard under
the blue photocopy tp have the pattern hard. That is how I usually work.

I never use orange paper, because it is not relaxing for the eyes. Although
it was common practice in many parts of Spain, now you can find many
lacemakers using blue.

Best wishes,

Antje González, from Spain.

www.vueltaycruz.es

Antje

*Por muy larga que sea la tormenta, siempre acabará saliendo el sol. *