I am in the process of editing the mailing list for "Lace at Sweet Briar" which
will be held in mid-June in Virginia. Due to the high cost of printing and
mailing, I have removed many names of people who have received the brochure for
years, but have never responded.  However, I would be happy to add your name to
the list if you are interested in coming this year!  Our teachers will be Bobbi
Donnelly (Tonder), Susie Johnson ("Lace a la Carte"), and Sandi Woods
(Milanese).  Anny Noben-Slegers will also be teaching her Binche and Flanders
design class via Skype.

Please respond to me privately with your name and mailing address if you are
interested in coming.  The brochures will be sent out in early January.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA

Sent from my iPad