I haven't gotten mine yet...but I know it is coming soon. I did check out the
beautiful Website for our Christmas Card Exchange. Wow is all I can say...some
might fine looking laces there...makes me wish mine would be in the mailbox
tomorrow. I keep running out to my mailbox hoping it is there.
   I put a
picture of my Winter Wonderland Bobbin up on my blog for you to see if you
would like. It is beaded up and sparkles and speaks to Winter fun times. That
same bobbin is on ebay and ends tomorrow. My other ones like it have all found
a home. I am going to be painting Santa Claus ones soon. I did mention that on
my blog.
   We do have snow on the ground here in New York...not sure if it
will still be here on Christmas Day or not. I hope so but not like a
tretorious driving kind of snow.
   I am working on a Carrickcross piece
which I haven't touched in a bit now...but I am planning on working on it
tomorrow. I want to get it done before Christmas. You will see why if I get it
done....LOL
   So what is everybody else working on ....pray tell......
Wind
To Thy Wings,
Sherry
New York, US of America