Sorry Joepie and all who read my last message.

Wrong information: what I should have said is that you have to close the
session of Flickr if your name appears on it, that is, if you are logged in
with your name (you can see this on the right top of the screen) and log in
again with Arachne's ID: arachne2003 Passw. Honiton.

But now it seems that Yahoo asks also for a security code (deciphering
funny letters and numbers) and makes you answer a question: Clay's youngest
son nickname. Why Clay's? I imagine that it was Clay who opened this
Arachne account (is it so?) and I guess that we need this name to enter
Flickr now!

Antje, from a rainy Spain...
ww.vueltaycruz.es
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TwistAndCross