I can second (third?) the praise for Alex Stillwell's books on Bucks, but I
want to be sure that it is clear, in answer to the original query, that there
are two books, the first on Geometric Bucks Point and a second on Floral
Bucks. The second builds on the first, so you need to get the first book at
least. The best place to get them is
http://alexstillwell.wordpress.com/books/ -- she accepts PayPal so it is easy
to place an order from outside the UK. (Usual disclaimer: no connection--just
a satisfied customer.)

My comment on those two books is that they are among
the most detailed, thorough, and clear expositions of how to make a type of
lace of any I have ever seen, not just among Bucks books but of any type of
lace (they are definitely the best on Bucks that I know of). I've been doing a
lot of overtime at work, but as soon as things calm down some, I plan
to continue from the beginning of the Geometric Bucks book (even though I have
done some Floral Bucks already) and work my way through both of them--New
Year's resolution!

I can't say enough good things about these books.  (I
guess you can tell I like them, huh? :-)

Happy lacemaking to all in the New
Year!

Nancy
Connecticut, USA

>What
about the superb newly published book by our very own Alex Stillwell.